For this reason, I have described in this article all common diarrhea causes and symptoms in details on the topic "What Causes and Symptoms of Diarrhea?." Diarrhea is usually caused by a bacterial or virus diarrhea infection from foods or water. It can also become from various causes. There are many infectious diarrhea causes, in which include Virus's diarrhea, Bacteria and Parasites. Some of the important common causes of diarrhea are below.
Important Diarrhea CausesWhat causes diarrhea? Diarrhea Causes have several types into "Germ infection causes, Non-germ infection cause, normal causes and other causes." All of the diarrhea causes are bellow:
Germ Infection Diarrhea Causes1. Virus: due to infection of virus like Rota virus (normally for children), winter vomiting disease infected by Norwalk virus or Torovirus, Enterovirus, or a Hepatitis virus.
2. Bacterium: due to infection of a bacterium like Salmonella, Shigella, E. coli, C. difficile (Clostridium), or Cholera, Staphylococcus, Campylobacter, and Vibrio cholera.
3. Parasite: due to infection with a parasite like Entamoeba histolytica, Cryptosporidium, Giardiasis and Amebiasis.
Non-germ Infection Diarrhea Causes1. Various kinds of drugs: like as Magnesium antacid, Antibiotic (Cryptosporidium, amoxicillin), Purgative drugs (Laxative).
2. Various kinds of diseases: like IBS, ulcerative colitis, croons disease, impediment in sucking, malnutrition.
Normal & Common Diarrhea Causes1. Due to defective digestive fire which is incapable of digesting foods that is fatty or heavy.
2. Due to food poisoning or mixed with poisonous materials or containing, virulent bacteria like typhoid, fever, cholera, or intestinal tuberculosis, the diseases of the heart, lungs, kidney, liver and stomach.
3. Due to overeating.
4. Due to eating food that is not properly cooked or is contaminated after cooking.
5. Due saline laxatives and indigestion of indigestible carbohydrates.
6. Due to contact with another person who is of poor hygiene or infected diarrhea.
7. Due to eating contaminated food and drinking contaminated water.
8. Due to chang of climate.
9. Due to reach the heights by mountaineers.
10. Due to changing of seasons as in spring or autumn.
11. Children diarrhea has either drunken defective or infected milk or caught an infection in the intestinal tract.
12. A child who is taking mother’s milk, any digestive disorder of the mother may produce diarrhea in the child who will be associated with vomiting and a griping pain in the stomach.
Sometimes diarrhea occurs due to especially phlegmatic or mucus by eating unctuous any food like as beef, mutton and hum (prohibited in scientific Islam).
Another Diarrhea Causesi) Diarrhea may be caused by chronic ethanol ingestion.
ii) Ischemic bowel disease. This usually affects older people and can be due to blocked arteries.
iii) Microscopic colitis, a type of inflammatory Noel disease where changes are only seen on histological examination of colonic biopsies.
vi) Bile salt malabsorption (primary bile acid diarrhea) was excessive bile acids in the colon produce secretory diarrhea.
v) Hormone-secreting tumors: some hormones (e.g.serotonin) can diarrhea cause if excreted in excess (usually from a tumor).
vi) Mild Chronic diarrhea in toddlers may occur with no obvious cause and with no other ill effects; this condition is called toddler diarrhea.
An according to the Ayurvedic system, diarrhea is caused by the vitiation of
(4) Vitation of all the three,
(5) Due to sudden fright, shock of death of a loved one,
(6) Amatisara, it is caused by amadosha or undigested food.
diarrhea SymptomsWhat are diarrhea Symptoms? There are many diarrhea symptoms in the bellow:
1. The stools will be either liquid or semi-liquid.
2. Frequent loose, watery stools.
3. The liquid stools will be a foul small and a yellowish color.
4. Abdominal (lower belly) Cramp.
5. Abdominal Pains are common. The pains may ease time some diarrhea is passed.
6. Fever with high temperature.
9. Aching limbs can also be developed.
10. Blood or mucus can appear in the stools with some infections.
11. Heaving stop eating.
12. Mouth, tongue and lips are become dry.
13. If the pinch on the skin that does not return to normal position quickly.
14. Weakness, being irritable or lethargic.
15. And sometimes a patient goes to death, absence proper nursing and treatment.
Diarrhea often stays for three to five days but sometimes be longer. Little loose stools can last for a week or so further before normal pattern returns. Sometimes the bodily symptoms persist longer. Ok, It is not so dangerous for diarrhea patient. If he/she identify the Diarrhea Causes at the first position of diarrhea; he/she can take the diarrhea treatment at home without any hesitation.
I hope, you are very benefited to read this article on the topic "What Causes and Symptoms of Diarrhea?". Thank you so much for staying with us during long time.
We hope, dear reader, to share your suggestions, your comments, and your thoughts. We take care everything you send to us and will have the most interest to our editorial board. Thanks for your cooperation.
Copyright: Modern Herbalife
Not to be reproduced without the permission of Modern Herbalife.