Anyway, Leucoderma vitiligo treatment is very important for the skin pigment disorder in the first stage of the initial period of Leucoderma vitiligo disease. The initial period of Leucoderma vitiligo is six months. After the initial period of six months the Leucoderma vitiligo or skin pigmentation disorder is easily curable but if it is left untreated, it may become intractable. So, every patient should take the Leucoderma vitiligo treatment in the primary stage of an initial period of six months. Anyway, there is a helpful, useful and most effective treatment for Leucoderma vitiligo disease in this article.
I will describe Natural Herbal Treatment for this disease in details. I hope you will get more benefit using this remedy. You will easily and quickly get well. You will completely get be cure d in the short time. But remember, this treatment for Leucoderma vitiligo disease must be taken in the initial period of six months. It is mentioned that, there are many vitiligo types based on their various vitiligo causes and symptoms. At first you have to know what is vitiligo and what causes Leucoderma vitiligo with their various signs and symptoms.
Leucoderma Vitiligo Treatment1. Babchi Seeds - The Babchi Seeds are predominantly most useful remedy in case of Leucoderma vitiligo or skin pigmentation disorder. The seed should be steeped in the juice of Ginger or cow’s urine for three days. The fluids must be renewed after every 24 hours. Then the seeds should be rubbed with hands to remove their husk. And then, they should be dried in the shades and powdered them. One gram of the powder should be taken every day with fresh milk for 40 days constantly. It is mentioned that, the ground seeds should be applied to the white spots.
2. The same weights of Babchi and tamarind seeds should be steeped in water for three to four days shelled and dried in the shade. They should be ground and applied to the white spots on the skin for a week. If the pest causes itching it should be discontinued when the white spots become red and a fluid begins to seep out of them the application should be stopped. If there is no redeeming or itching, Badchi seeds should be taken internally for forty days.
3. The juice of the leaves of Goose foot (Bathua). It should be applied to the white spots on the skin three to four times a day.
Another Useful Application for VitiligoLeucoderma Vitiligo has been traced in individuals who suffer from chronic dysentery. In chronic dysentery there is an impairment of digestion and assimilation of food. The specific treatment for Leucoderma vitiligo disorder is Holarrhena anti-dysentrica (Kutaja).
1. The powder of the bark of this plant must be given in decoction form or as it is.
2. Arogyavardhini vati is also one of the choice drugs/remedy for leucoderma vitiligo disease.
The important composition of this preparation is Picrorhiza kurroahoyle (Katuki). It acts as a stimulant to the liver and thereby helps in curing Leucoderma vitiligo – skin pigmentation disorder.
3. In the above tablet Tamra Bhasma (copper) is also present which not only helps in the metabolism , but also aids in the synthesis of melanin pigment of skin.
4. Bhallataka (Semicarpus anacordium) which is commonly used in the form of linctuses. It should be given in a dose of 1-2 teaspoonful twice daily. It may produce a burning sensation in the mouth, which can be prevented by applying ghee to the mucous membrane prevention to its administration. If any skin eruption occurs due to its administration usually ghee or the pulp of raw coconut will prevent the toxic effects of the drug/remedy.
Internal Medicine for VitiligoKhadira (Accasiacatechu) and Amalaka (Embrlia Officinalis) and Bakuchi can also be given orally in the Leucoderma vitiligo disease.
External Application for VitiligoIt has been found that the application of Bakuchi (Psoralea corylifolia) along with the seeds of radish (Raphanus sativuslinn) will cure the skin pigmentation disorder. These two drugs are to be macerated and mixed with either water or cow’s urine and should be applied externally; or Switraghnavati can also be applied externally with cow’s urine or Shweta Gunjadi Taila which is prepared from Gunja (Abrus precatorious) may also be applied.
Diet for Vitiligo PatientThe patient is advised to take a salt-free and pungent-free diet. Only rock salt may be permitted in minute quantities. Bitter vegetable like bitter gourd, are advised internally. Old rice with soup of bitter vegetables or with cow’s milk can be given to the patient. Exposure to heat should be avoided.
RegimenThe Leucoderma vitiligo Patient must be consoled and convinced that it will be cured and he must be told to avoid anxiety, excitement, emotion, worry and other types of mental strain. He should be informed not to expose himself either to heat or to the sun for a long time. He should not sleep at daytime or stay awake at night. He should also pray to Allah/God daily as this will keep him in peace.
We also pray to almighty Allah/God to cure completely this accursed disease Leucoderma vitiligo – skin pigmentation disorder using this effective Natural Herbal Remedies for Leucoderma vitiligo.
Please always try to stay healthy with our Modern Herbalife Home Remedies.
We hope, dear reader, to share your suggestions, your comments, and your thoughts. We take care everything you send to us and will have the most interest to our editorial board. Thanks for your cooperation.
Copyright: Modern Herbalife
Not to be reproduced without the permission of Modern Herbalife.